General notes and information
- The following notes and information give you an overview of what happens to your personal data when you use our services and visit our website. We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data. We process your personal data in accordance with the data protection regulations of the Liechtenstein Data Protection Act and the directly applicable European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (DSGVO).
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processor of personal data
- Your personal data will be processed by Bee Project Holding
- Contact regarding data protection
- If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer person by mail to our office at our Slovak address or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal basis of the data processing
- When processing personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6 (1) (b) FADP serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
- We continue to process the personal data even if the person concerned has given us his or her consent.
- Personal data and third parties
- We may use the services of third parties to fulfil our contractual obligations to our customers. Such third parties may receive your personal data from us in this context. Such service providers are carefully selected by us and must meet high data protection standards. They process your personal data only according to our instructions and under our supervision.
- Transfer of personal data to third countries
- We do not normally transfer personal data to third countries (i.e. non-EU countries and non-EEA countries). If, exceptionally, your data is transferred to third countries, we require the data processor from the third country to comply with European data protection rules and European data protection standards.
- The duration of the data storage
- The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. If the purpose of the processing and storage of the personal data is the fulfilment of the contract, such personal data will be processed until this is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract.
- Rights of data subjects
- The persons whose personal data are processed by us are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to information: You can demand information from us about whether we process your personal data. Should this be the case, you are entitled to demand the following information from us:
- Purpose of the processing,
- the categories of personal data processed,
- Duration of the storage,
- Correction or deletion of personal data;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- the recipients of your personal data,
- Information about the origin of the data,
- the existence of automated decision-making (including „profiling“)
- Right to correct personal data: You have the right to ask us to correct or complete your personal data.
- Right to limit processing: You have the right to request us to limit processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by you, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need the personal data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Article 21 paragraph 1 DSGVO, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
If the processing has been restricted, such personal data may not be processed except with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If you have obtained a restriction on processing, we must inform you in advance of the lifting of the restriction.
- Right of deletion („right to be forgotten“): You have the right to demand that we delete personal data concerned without delay, whereby we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing was based under Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) FADP and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 paragraph 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 paragraph 2 DSGVO,
- The personal data were processed unlawfully,
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject,
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8 paragraph 1 of the DSGVO.
If we have made the personal data public and are required to delete them under this paragraph, we shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that a data subject has requested them to delete all links to that personal data or copies or replications of that personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under EU or national law to which we are subject, or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) DSGVO,
- for archiving, scientific or historical research purposes in the public interest or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 DSGVO
- the abovementioned law is likely to make it impossible or seriously hinder the attainment of the purposes of such processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right of information: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or limitation of processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to data transfer: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you also have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without hindrance by us, provided
- the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a or Article 9 paragraph 2 letter a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b DSGVO, and
- the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
When exercising your right to data transferability, you have the right to request that your personal data be transferred directly from us to another responsible party, insofar as this is technically feasible.
The right to data transferability shall not apply to processing of personal data which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
The right to data portability must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right of objection: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data by us pursuant to Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the DPA (this also applies to profiling based on these provisions). If personal data are processed by us for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerned for the purpose of such marketing.
- Automated case-by-case decisions including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you in a similar way. This shall not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
- is permitted by EU legislation or legislation of the Member States to which we are subject and such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
- with your express consent.
- Right to appeal to a supervisory authority: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of suspected infringement, if you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you by us is in breach of the DSGVO.
- Use of the website and personal data
- When you visit our website, the following data is automatically stored:
- the type of browser used,
- inner resolution of the browser window,
- the operating system used,
- Screen resolution,
- the Internet service provider of the user,
- the Internet Protocol address of the user (IP address),
- Internet service provider of the user,
- Date and time of the visit,
- Cookies on / off.
- The legal basis for the legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in accordance with Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit f DSGVO.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is the correct functioning of our website. The processing is further necessary to make the website accessible for visits.
- The personal data is deleted when the respective session is finished.